Tuesday, February 14, 2012

FASHION FILE : GLOW IN THE DARK PANTS


While so many beautiful collections graced the runways this week at NY Fashion Week Fall 2012, I had yet to find something with some real break-out COOL factor. In my fervent search... I stumbled upon Hudson Jeans LouLou Glow Stripe Pants, tuxedo-inspired pants which feature a stripe on each leg that glows under black light. I mean hello!!! This is what I was looking for! Now these aren't the first glow in the dark jeans on the market. Naked & Famous Denim created glow jeans where the entire pant glowed in the dark. I'm just not sure that I'd want to be walking around like I took a dip in a nuclear pool... know what I'm sayin'? I am a strong believer of: “too much of a good thing can go bad.” The Hudson LouLou pant gives you just enough of the glow effect with the side stripe. They even had a fabulous concept for the NYFW F2012 launch where they took over the NY meat-packing district with an event they called the “Phosphorecent Invasion.” It was a brilliant mélange of performance art and black-light rave which featured the glowing denim. That is so cool! Get your pair of these amazing creations at Hudson.

No comments:

Post a Comment