Tuesday, February 14, 2012

FASHION FILE : THE GRAMMY 2012 REVIEW


I have to say that the red carpet fashion at the 2012 Grammy Awards was quite the snooze fest.
There were just a handful of looks that did peak my interest including Rihanna's Giorgio Armani sleek & sexy gown, Kathy Griffin's surprisingly flattering look, Tyga's red velvet blazer, and I gasped when Gwyneth Paltrow sachayed down the stage in her glam Stella McCartney dress with cut-outs and gold belt... yes please! Chris Brown showed up and showed out in his performance where he danced up and down a multi-level cubic structure complete with colorful projections. As I watched the performance in awe, I was pleasantly distracted by his super reflective silver Maison Margiela kicks from the Summer 2012 collection... yours for “only” $680 at Saks (side note: I believe they're women's shoes). Anyways, I wasn't digging the rest of his ensemble, but who cares when you're wearing shoes that cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment