Thursday, February 9, 2012

FASHION FILE : TOPSHOP UNIQUE SS12


The urban goddess emerged at S12 London Fashion Week and now you can shop the collection at TopShop. I love the graphic prints and my mental color wheel is doing the running man over the combination of black and white with pops of gold. Definitely been one of my personal fave styling color combos and I do rock it maybe a little too often. The collection is inspired by the opulence of an Egyptian goddess pop-locked with 90s NYC Hip-Hop swag.


Some of my faves from the retail level selections are the All Seeing Crop Top, Patent Bumbag, Hieroglyph Piped Halter Dress, All Seeing Bikini and Maxi, and of course the Cleopatra Sweat Dress. One thing I have noted... (I'm not hatin') some the prints are very Keith Haring... just saying. The Unique SS12 Collection still gets props. Cleopatra & NYC circa 1990s... that's cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment