Tuesday, February 28, 2012

TREND TALK : THE DESIGNER BABY

I can think of seven people off the top of my head that I know personally who are pregnant right now. That said, a baby post is definitely an order. While trend spotters, bloggers and editors are talking neon, mint, and tangerine this Spring... I think this Spring's hottest trend is the designer baby! Yes I said it... the Designer Baby (*lol*). Clean & graceful lines, ergonomic features, modern materials, pop colors with neutrals or all white chic. Those are just some of the attributes that describe the cool baby stuff we spotted around the globe. Baby deserves the best of everything. We say, its never too early for baby to be COOL.

 See more COOL features on our blog THAT'S COOL. Just click and scroll down.

No comments:

Post a Comment