Thursday, February 16, 2012

SHOE GALLERY : UNITED WORKS OF ART

I can't say enough about my absolute fave shoe brand, United Nude. My amazing hubs surprised me with a few pairs several Christmases ago. As far as I'm concerned, he never has to come up with another gift idea again. Just keep getting me UN shoes and “I love you long time!”

For years, I've admired the genius collaboration of the Dutch architect Rem D Koolhaas and 7th generation shoemaker Galahad Clark. These works of art are clean, innovative, elegant and edgy... the exact attributes that I have always tried to achieve in my own work. I've c
hosen a few (well, more than a few) of my faves from the new Spring collection and I added a few oldie but goodies in the mix. I mean look at them! So much COOL factor I can't stand it! I'm done. Oh wait... that's cool (*winks*).

No comments:

Post a Comment